- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
CPO 4M - Metzger, East Tigard, Durham
CPO 4M Meeting
Wednesday, May 27, 7pm
Join our discussion with Washington County Commissioner Roy Rogers. Commissioner Rogers will discuss current County activities and take questions.
. . .
Public Safety Briefing
Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue, Washington County Sheriff’s Office, City of Tigard Police Department (if available)
CPO 4M Steering Committee Report
- Committee for Citizen Involvement Report
- Transition Planning Team Update
- CPO3 Invitation Regarding Its Annexation/Incorporation Study
Land Use Applications Review
- Update on May 12th neighborhood meeting of A&O apartments application on SW Oak Street (south of Washington Square in Tigard).
- Neighborhood meetings, island annexations, others.
Discussion with County Commissioner Roy Rogers
Commissioner Rogers, Washington County Commissioner for District 3(includes CPO 4M), will provide an update on current Washington County activities. The discussion includes the opportunity for the 4M community to ask questions on local topics of interest. Commissioner Rogers has served on the Board of Commissioners since January 1985; his current term runs through December 2016.
INCLEMENT WEATHER? Click for important information