- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
CPO 4M - Metzger, East Tigard, Durham
CPO 4M Meeting
Wednesday, June 24, 7pm
. . .
Welcome, Introductions, Agenda Review
Approval of minutes.
Public Safety Briefing - Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue, Washington County Sheriff’s Office, City of Tigard Police Department (if available)
CPO 4M Steering Committee Report
- Committee for Citizen Involvement Report
- Transition Planning Team Update
- CPO3 Invitation Regarding Its Annexation/Incorporation Study
- CPO 4M Meeting Schedule for November and December
Possible City of Tigard tax for parks maintenance on utility bills.
Land Use Applications Review
- Update on A&O Apartment Complex application on SW Oak Street near 90th (south of Washington Square in Tigard).
- Neighborhood meetings, island annexations, others.
Councilor Craig Dirksen Update
Metro Councilor Dirksen will provide on an update on recent Metro activities impacting our community. Learn about Metro growth projections, transportation studies, proposed natural areas and trails, and the Washington Square Regional Plan.
Suggestions for Future Meetings
Meeting Evaluation and Adjourn
INCLEMENT WEATHER? Click for important information