- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
CPO 6 - Reedville, Aloha, Cooper Mountain
Generally meets the first Thursday of each month,
7 pm at the TVF&R Community Room,
20665 SW Blanton, Aloha.
For directions please go to http://bit.ly/15T1ePu
Thank you for stepping up, new CPO 6 leaders!
The next CPO 6 meeting is Thursday, December 5, 7 pm. Please welcome the new Steering Committee members at the CPO 6 December Potluck! AGENDA
December Potluck and Listening Circle
A new Steering Committee for 2013-2014 was elected in the November 7 meeting. The new members would like you to come and help set the course for getting started with the new year. Come enjoy a potluck and express your views! You’re welcome to bring a dish and share what you would like CPO 6 to focus on.
The new Committee has begun gathering topics. Here are a few ideas:
- Open and inclusive participation of all residents, welcoming all people, and giving them equal access to decision-making and determining outcomes
- Affordable, up to code housing for all residents of all income brackets
- Street lights / sidewalks as matters of public safety
- Less money on studies and more money to improve the livability in Aloha for all residents/all income brackets
- Community’s observations and perceptions we’re hearing about racial profiling.
CPO 6 Steering Committee
Co-Chair: Damarise Davis
Co-Chair: Constance Kosuda
Vice Chair: Kathie Koellmann
Secretary: Joyce Purdy
CCI Reps: Raymond Eck, Liles Garcia, Kathie Koellmann
Click for important information