- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
CPO 7 - Sunset West, Rock Creek, Bethany
CPO 7 general meetings are regularly held on the fourth Thursday of each month, 7-8:30 pm, at the TVF&R Station 68 Community Room, 13545 NW Evergreen St., Portland.
. . .
CPO 7 meetings now are held on the fourth Thursday of
every other month beginning in January 2015.
CPO 7 now meets at the new TVF&R Station 68 Community Room, 13545 NW Evergreen St., Portland.
CPO 7 Meeting
Thursday, January 22nd, 7pm
CPO 7 is not holding meetings in November or December. Have a wonderful holiday season!
Upcoming January meeting agenda to come.
. . .
CPO 7 Successes of 2014
- CPO 7 successfully advocated for maintaining safe routes for kids and families to bike/walk to parks and schools.
- CPO 7 was instrumental in changing plans for Bethany Blvd. It will now stay three lanes and not five.
- CPO 7 partnered with developers, THPRD and the County to plan and implement updates to our parks and trails in North Bethany.
- CPO 7 worked with TriMet to establish direct bus routes for commuters and common sense locations for transit signage.
- CPO 7 collaborated with local groups, like Saltzman Solutions, for road safety.
CPO 7's next general meeting is on January 22nd.
Upcoming Opportunities for Community Review and Input
- Late Fall 2014
Planning Commission Advisory Meetings on the Area 93 Draft Community Plan
- Early 2015
Open House on the Draft Area 93 Community Plan
Preparation of Community Plan Text and Maps
- Spring through Fall 2015
Ordinance Hearings for the Area 93 Draft Community Plan
The goal remains adoption of the Community Plan in the fall of 2015.
Get Engaged / Stay Informed:
- Submit Comments Online
Submit comments about Area 93 community planning to the project team staff at any time, by sending an email to email@example.com or ONLINE.
- Sign Up for Email Updates
Sign up for e-Subscriptions to receive emailed updates about Area 93 community planning (under the Land Use & Transportation heading, click on the text box to the left of Area 93 and enter your email address at the bottom of the page).
Click for important information