- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
CPO 7 - Sunset West, Rock Creek, Bethany
CPO 7 general meetings are regularly held on the fourth Thursday of each month, 7-8:30 pm, at the TVF&R Station 68 Community Room, 13545 NW Evergreen St., Portland.
. . .
CPO 7 meetings now are held on the fourth Thursday of
CPO 7 now meets at the new TVF&R Station 68 Community Room, 13545 NW Evergreen St., Portland.
CPO 7 Meeting
Thursday, October 23rd, 7pm
Please join CPO 7 this month as we celebrate a year of accomplishments and elect our 2014-2015 Steering Committee Officers! AGENDA
. . .
CPO 7 ELECTIONS
Current Slate for Steering Committee Officers:
Chair: Lori Manthey-Waldo
Vice-Chair, CCI: Marty Moyer
Vice-Chair, Bethany: Fred Meyer
Corresponding Secretary: Jeff Petrillo
Recording Secretary: Mary Manseau
Past Chair: Kevin O’Donnell
Member-at-Large: Jennifer Arend
CPO 7 Takes a Look at the Successes of 2014
- CPO 7 successfully advocated for maintaining safe routes for kids and families to bike/walk to parks and schools.
- CPO 7 was instrumental in changing plans for Bethany Blvd. It will now stay three lanes and not five.
- CPO 7 partnered with developers, THPRD and the County to plan and implement updates to our parks and trails in North Bethany.
- CPO 7 worked with TriMet to establish direct bus routes for commuters and common sense locations for transit signage.
- CPO 7 collaborated with local groups, like Saltzman Solutions, for road safety.
CPO 7 is not holding meetings in November or December. Our next meeting is on January 22nd.
Area 93 Community Planning Open House - October 21
Washington County’s Department of Land Use & Transportation will host an Area 93 Community Planning public event on October 21st, in the Event Center (Building 9) at Portland Community College’s Rock Creek Campus, 17705 NW Springville Rd., Portland. A presentation at 5:30 pm will provide an overview of the Area 93 community planning efforts to date, including
a new wetland and natural resource inventory, and draft Community Plan alternatives.
Click for important information