- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
CPO Special Projects
Special Project Fund Overview
If your active CPO has ideas for community projects, outreach activities or educational events, CPO Special Project Funds are available.
Proposals up to $500 will be considered, which would allow 5 total CPO projects to be funded in a fiscal year.
- May 1, 2015: Submit your proposal for expenditures up to $500. CPO staff will review project applications, and for proposals that are accepted, arrangements will be made to provide funds.
- May 15, 2015: All special-project funds not encumbered to an approved project will be pooled and offered again to all active CPOs for additional project applications. Proposals for the additional funding will be considered until May 29.
- June 7, 2015 – All reimbursement documentation or invoices are due.
As in prior years, CPOs may:
- Work on a project solely within its CPO boundaries,
- Choose to work with other CPOs or other community partners to share funding and coordination of a mutually-beneficial project,
- Choose to collaborate on a CCI-initiated project.
The links below provide an overview of the fund (including criteria and exclusions) and brief forms for submitting proposals, reimbursement information, and a completion report. (The pdf forms are fillable files.)
Reimbursement forms must be submitted before a proposal can be given final approval. Funds can be issued as a reimbursement of project expenses. Ask a CPO Coordinator about how to work with a vendor if that is part of your project.
For more information and to apply, access:
Contact your CPO coordinator if you would like to discuss your ideas.