- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Citizen Participation Organizations Seeking Volunteers
CPO 5: Sherwood, Tualatin | MAP
CPO 8: Helvetia, Mountaindale, North Plains | MAP
- CPO 8 held an Annual Meeting for 2015 on November 10th at the North Plains Senior Center. For more information see the CPO 8 PAGE
- To request a CPO 8 community contact from program staff, call 503-821-1123 or email.
Your CPO needs you!
CPO leadership is a rewarding experience.
- Organize and hold CPO meetings which give people the opportunity to exhange information and concerns, and in some cases develop strategies to address those concerns about their community.
- Lead efforts to keep community members informed of upcoming land use, transportation, and environmental projects.
- Provide forums that present both sides of an issue.
- Build connections by engaging with community leaders, elected officials, and representatives from agency and district service providers.
- Are given the opportunity to build leadership skills through trainings and the experience of operating a citizen organization.
Find out more about the ways you can serve your CPO — including tools, resources, and leadership opportunities — as well as program basics. Interested? Contact Dan Schauer: 503-821-1123 or email@example.com