CPO 7 Map
Newsletters, Agendas, and Minutes
CPO 7 general meetings are regularly held on the second Monday of every other month (, 7-8:30 pm, at the TVF&R Station 68 Community Room, 13545 NW Evergreen St., Portland.
CPO 7 Meetings
CPO 7 is changing its meeting schedules. There is no meeting in July. Beginning in August, meetings will be held on the second Monday of the month.
General community meetings will be held in odd-numbered months. Steering Committee meetings will be held in even-numbered months.
Monday, September 14, 7pm
Come have a community conversation with your neighbors!
Agenda to come.
(Governance Series has been postponed at this time.)
Steering Committee Meeting:
Monday, August 10, 7pm
Drop in and say hello, and meet your CPO 7 Steering Committee!
Agenda to come.
. . .
CPO 7 Steering Committee
The next CPO 7 Steering Committee meeting will be held in our regular location--Fire Station 68. All CPO 7 members are invited to attend to help plan our agenda.
CPO 7 is recruiting volunteers for its Steering Committee. consider taking on a leadership role. It can be a rewarding experience!
CPO 7 Steering Committee officers work together to:
- Organize and hold CPO meetings which give people the opportunity to exchange information and concerns, and in some cases, develop strategies to address those concerns about our community.
- Lead efforts that keep community members informed of upcoming land use, transportation, and environmental projects.
- Provide forums that present both sides of an issue.
Taking on a CPO 7 leadership role gives you the opportunity to:
- Build connections by engaging with community leaders, elected officials and representatives from agency and district service providers.
- Grow your leadership skills through trainings and the experience of operating a citizen organization.
At this time the Chair and Vice Chair (Bethany) positions are vacant. Consider getting involved! Email email@example.com or contact Beth St. Amand at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-821-1114. Leadership training is provided.
National Night Out Event - August 4
May 6, 6:30 pm / Clean Water Services Bethany Creek Enhancement Project
Clean Water Services will review its proposed Bethany Creek Enhancement Project and the proposal to remove the P2 (pollution prevention) planned road connection east of Kaiser Road and north of Bethany Creek in North Bethany. The meeting will be held in the Bethany Presbyterian Church Fellowship Hall, 15505 NW Springville Road, Portland.
July 15, 6:30 pm / Proposed Ordinance No. 801 Bethany Community Plan
Planning Commission is holding a public hearing on proposed Ordinance No. 801 which proposes to amend Chapter 2: North Bethany Subarea Plan of the Bethany Community Plan. Hearing will be held in the Public Services Building Auditorium, 155 N First Ave., Hillsboro.
July 16, 2 pm / North Bethany 4-Parcel Annexation
Metro Council is holding a public hearing in the Council Chambers, Metro Regional Services Building, 600 NE Grand Avenue, Portland.
Schedule of Bethany Governance Series topics for 2015:
Community Visioning and Public Involvement
Community and Neighborhood Planning
Transportation and Infrastructure
Arts, Culture and Place to Gather
Business and Economic Development
CPO 7 Successes of 2014
- CPO 7 successfully advocated for maintaining safe routes for kids and families to bike/walk to parks and schools.
- CPO 7 was instrumental in changing plans for Bethany Blvd. It will now stay three lanes and not five.
- CPO 7 partnered with developers, THPRD and the County to plan and implement updates to our parks and trails in North Bethany.
- CPO 7 worked with TriMet to establish direct bus routes for commuters and common sense locations for transit signage.
- CPO 7 collaborated with local groups, like Saltzman Solutions, for road safety.
Comment Online - North Cooper Mountain Area Planning
Tree for All Community Stream Planting
Open Houses - Willamette Water Supply, Tualatin Valley Water District/City of Hillsboro
Current Severe Weather Shelter Activation List
Willamette Water Supply - Tualatin Valley Water District
CPO 7 Newsletter
Washington County e-Subscriptions
Weekly Land Use & Transportation Email Update
Click for important information