Meets the second Monday of each month
at 7 pm in the North Plains Fire Station
31370 NW Commercial, North Plains.
CPO 8 does not have any meetings planned at this time.
Your CPO needs you!
CPO 8 leadership has been held by interim leaders for the past year. If no citizen members come forward to take on roles to run CPO 8, the organization will be declared officially inactive in January 2015. Monthly CPO 8 newsletters will continue for the rest of 2014.
CPO leadership is a rewarding experience.
- Organize and hold CPO meetings which give people the opportunity to exhange information and concerns, and in some cases develop strategies to address those concerns about their community.
- Lead efforts to keep community members informed of upcoming land use, transportation, and environmental projects.
- Provide forums that present both sides of an issue.
- Build connections by engaging with community leaders, elected officials, and representatives from agency and district service providers.
- Are given the opportunity to build leadership skills through trainings and the experience of operating a citizen organization.
Find out more about the benefits of CPOs — including tools, resources, and leadership opportunities — as well as program basics. Interested? Contact Dan Schauer: 503-821-1123 or email@example.com
Click for important information