Generally meets the fourth Monday of each month
at 7 pm at the Highlands Club House,
12930 SW Peachvale, King City, OR 97224.
Map link: http://bit.ly/10xHhKH
CPO 4K Meeting
There is no CPO 4K meeting scheduled for July.
. . .
Interested in taking on a leadership role?
CPO 4K Steering Committee
Consider joining the CPO 4K Executive Committee. The Committee works together to develop programs for monthly meetings. These positions typically require a few hours a year outside of the regular membership meeting. If you are interested, contact Kathy Stallkamp at 503-639-3274 or email@example.com.
Taking on a leadership role can be a rewarding experience!
- Organize and hold CPO meetings which give people the opportunity to exchange information and concerns, and in some cases develop strategies to address those concerns about their communities.
- Lead efforts to keep community members informed of upcoming land use, transportation, and environmental projects.
- Provide forums that present both sides of an issue.
- Build connections by engaging with community leaders, elected officials, and representatives from agency and district service providers.
- Are given the opportunity to build leadership skills through trainings and the experience of operating a citizen organization.
THPRD Provides Facilities for Escaping the Dangerous Heat
As a public service in response to forecasts of continuing hot temperatures this week, the Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation District will offer six of its Beaverton-area facilities as cooling centers starting July 1st through July 5th.
For families and individuals who have no escape from the heat, THPRD welcomes them at the following locations:
- Cedar Hills Recreation Center, 11640 SW Park Way, Portland, 503-629-6340. Hours: 5:30 am-9:30 pm Wed.Thu., 8 am-4 pm on Fri., noon-6 pm on Sat., and 10 am-4 pm on Sun..
- Conestoga Recreation & Aquatic Center, 9985 SW 125th Avenue, Beaverton, 503-629-6313. Hours: 5:30 am-9:30 pm Wed.-Thu., 5:30 am-8:30 pm on Fri., 8 am-6 pm on Sat., and 9 am-6 pm on Sun.
- Elsie Stuhr Center, 5550 SW Hall Blvd, Beaverton, 503-629-6342. Hours: 7:30 am-5 pm Wed., 7:30 am-9 pm Thu., 9 am-5 pm Fri.-Sat. (closed Sun.).
- Garden Home Recreation Center, 7475 SW Oleson Road, Portland, 503-629-6341. Hours: 5:30 am-10 pm Wed.-Thu., 5:30 am-8:30 pm on Fri., closed Sat., and 9 am-4 pm on Sun.
- Tualatin Hills Athletic Center, 50 NW 158th, Beaverton, 503-629-6330. Hours: 6 am-10 pm Wed.-Fri., closed Sat., 10 am-10 pm on Sun.
- Tualatin Hills Nature Center, 15655 SW Millikan Way, Beaverton, 503-629-6350. Hours: 8:30 am-5 pm Wed.- Thu., 10 am-4 pm Fri.-Sat., 9 am-5 pm on Sun.
Southwest Corridor Plan Partners want to hear from you!
Using the SWCP Map Tool you can:
- Click on various map objects (points) throughout the corridor to learn more.
- Answers questions and share your ideas about what factors are most important for decision makers to consider.
Washington County Boards and Commissions Vacancies
Tree for All Community Stream Planting
Current Severe Weather Shelter Activation List
Oregon Election Results
Draft of the King City Town Center Plan and Implementation Strategy
Willamette Water Supply - Tualatin Valley Water District
CPO 4K Newsletter
Washington County e-Subscriptions
Weekly Land Use & Transportation Email Update
Click for important information