Generally meets the fourth Wednesday of the month at 7 pm at the Patricia D. Whiting Hall at Metzger Park, 8400 SW Hemlock St., Portland OR 97223
CPO 4M Meeting
Wednesday, June 24, 7pm
. . .
Welcome, Introductions, Agenda Review
Approval of minutes.
Public Safety Briefing - Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue, Washington County Sheriff’s Office, City of Tigard Police Department (if available)
CPO 4M Steering Committee Report
- Committee for Citizen Involvement Report
- Transition Planning Team Update
- CPO3 Invitation Regarding Its Annexation/Incorporation Study
- CPO 4M Meeting Schedule for November and December
Possible City of Tigard tax for parks maintenance on utility bills.
Land Use Applications Review
- Update on A&O Apartment Complex application on SW Oak Street near 90th (south of Washington Square in Tigard).
- Neighborhood meetings, island annexations, others.
Councilor Craig Dirksen Update
Metro Councilor Dirksen will provide on an update on recent Metro activities impacting our community. Learn about Metro growth projections, transportation studies, proposed natural areas and trails, and the Washington Square Regional Plan.
Suggestions for Future Meetings
Meeting Evaluation and Adjourn
THPRD Provides Facilities for Escaping the Dangerous Heat
As a public service in response to forecasts of continuing hot temperatures this week, the Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation District will offer six of its Beaverton-area facilities as cooling centers starting July 1st through July 5th.
For families and individuals who have no escape from the heat, THPRD welcomes them at the following locations:
- Cedar Hills Recreation Center, 11640 SW Park Way, Portland, 503-629-6340. Hours: 5:30 am-9:30 pm Wed.Thu., 8 am-4 pm on Fri., noon-6 pm on Sat., and 10 am-4 pm on Sun..
- Conestoga Recreation & Aquatic Center, 9985 SW 125th Avenue, Beaverton, 503-629-6313. Hours: 5:30 am-9:30 pm Wed.-Thu., 5:30 am-8:30 pm on Fri., 8 am-6 pm on Sat., and 9 am-6 pm on Sun.
- Elsie Stuhr Center, 5550 SW Hall Blvd, Beaverton, 503-629-6342. Hours: 7:30 am-5 pm Wed., 7:30 am-9 pm Thu., 9 am-5 pm Fri.-Sat. (closed Sun.).
- Garden Home Recreation Center, 7475 SW Oleson Road, Portland, 503-629-6341. Hours: 5:30 am-10 pm Wed.-Thu., 5:30 am-8:30 pm on Fri., closed Sat., and 9 am-4 pm on Sun.
- Tualatin Hills Athletic Center, 50 NW 158th, Beaverton, 503-629-6330. Hours: 6 am-10 pm Wed.-Fri., closed Sat., 10 am-10 pm on Sun.
- Tualatin Hills Nature Center, 15655 SW Millikan Way, Beaverton, 503-629-6350. Hours: 8:30 am-5 pm Wed.- Thu., 10 am-4 pm Fri.-Sat., 9 am-5 pm on Sun.
Washington County Public Health Advisory Council
Washington County Boards and Commissions Vacancies
Tree for All Community Stream Planting
Open Houses - Willamette Water Supply, Tualatin Valley Water District/City of Hillsboro
Current Severe Weather Shelter Activation List
Oregon Election Results
Willamette Water Supply - Tualatin Valley Water District
CPO 4M Newsletter
Washington County e-Subscriptions
Weekly Land Use & Transportation Email Update
INCLEMENT WEATHER? Click for important information