1. To create a link from within your page, be sure you are on the Edit tab of your page.
2. You will see the Body box with all of your page's content in it (or an empty Body box if this is a new page).
3. Highlight the text you would like to use as the link.
4. Now select the Insert/Edit Link button.
5. This will bring up the Insert/Edit Link dialog box.
6. To link to another website, enter the website address of the page you are linking to in the Link URL box. Click the Insert button to complete the linking process.
7. Your linked text will turn orange, indicating you have correctly inserted a new link.
Return to Quick Reference Guide Index