Add an Image
4.1 Add an Image to a page
1. Be sure you are on the Edit tab of the page to be edited.
2. Place your insertion point in the body at the location that you want the image to be placed. You can see the line of the cursor just below the linked text in the image below.
3. Now click the Insert/edit Image button (the one that looks like the photgraph of a tree).
4. After clicking this button, the Insert/Edit Image dialog box will pop up. Click the Browse button to the right of the Image URL field.
6. After clicking the Upload button, several new buttons will appear. Click the Browse button to select the image from your computer to upload to the file browser.
7. Click the Upload button (next to the Browse button) to finish the image upload process. Your image will be uploaded and in the bottom right hand corner of the file browser window you will see it appear.
8. Be sure the image is still highlighted in the file browser. Click Send to Tinymce.
9. The image URL now appears in the URL field in the Insert/Image dialog box. You have the option of adding an Image Description. This enables your images to be described to those using a screen reader. Click Insert. Your image should appear on your webpage.
Return to Quick Reference Guide Index