Pages - Locate Old Page
2.2 Locate an Old Page
1. To view pages you've previously created, look to your left sidebar.
2. Select the View/Edit Content link under User Navigation.
3. This will bring you to a page with orange links containing the titles of your site's webpages.
4. In this screen you can use the drop-down menus at the top of the screen to change what pages are displayed. To view only unpublished pages, change the Published drop-down menu to read No. Change the Type drop-down menu to read <Any> to view all the pages in your website - both published and unpublished.
5. To open a page for editing, click either the title of the page or the edit link to the right of the page name.
Return to Quick Reference Guide Index