4077 SW Research Way
Corvallis, OR 97333
Aug 17 7:00 pm - Aug 19, 2021 5:30 pm
Students will have the opportunity to participate in a research study: "Combating social isolation by training Latino youth as allies and citizens". Click here for more information in English and in Spanish.
- Learn about different career options related to science, public health and human sciences, nutrition, engineering, technology, natural resources, forestry, agriculture, veterinary, education, and the arts
- Meet recruiters from different colleges and departments to learn about the different career options and types of financial support available in that particular area of studies
- Students will attend presentations conducted by professionals and administrators from different government agencies and the private sector to learn about the most in-demand jobs, internships and employment opportunities.
- Attend college student panels where they will learn about different career options from college student perspectives
- Attend high school student panels where they will learn from other high school students about their experience serving as camp counselors/leaders during the elementary and middle school summer camps, helping younger children to learn and have a positive and a unique experience
- Students will visit a university campus where they will tour our OSU Facilities like the Football Stadium, Gym, Library, Administration, Laboratories, Cafeterias, Dooms, and other important facilities
- In the evening, students will participate in physical activities and cultural presentation.