Oregon 4-H International Elementary Summer Camp
Oregon 4-H Conference & Education Center
5390 4 H Road Northwest
Salem, OR 97304
When: Sunday, June 30th at 10:00 am until Wednesday July 3rd at 11 am.
- Where: 4-H Conference & Education Center. 5390 4-H Road, NW, Salem, OR 97304
- Who: Elementary Students from 3 to 5 grades.
- Last day to register: Saturday, June 22, 2019
- Online Registration Opens February 1, 2019
- Scholarships available for first time campers. Contact Jaime Guillen for more information.
Students Learn while having fun outdoors, about science, engineering, technology, art, etc. The students will develop leadership skills, learn about culture, and participate in sports such as soccer, volleyball, basketball, rowing and swimming, among others.
Challenging minds and bodies! To make the best better! Through Science, Engineering, Technology, Health, Education, Business, Natural Resources, Culture, Nutrition, and Sports.
The camp is designed to develop leadership skills, and improve knowledge to increase the academic possibilities of Latino children youth, and families in Oregon.
- Participate in academic hands-on-workshops, learning about career opportunities.
- Learn about college admissions, financial aid, scholarships, and how to prepare for college.
- Participate in sports, talent shows, cultural presentations, and listen to motivational speakers.
- Meet college students, recruiters, instructors, college administrators, and Latino professionals.
- Meet other school students with great goals, dreams, and vision.