5390 4 H Road Northwest
Salem, OR 97304
Aug 2 2:00 pm - Aug 6, 2022 11:00 am
Free for Migrant Education Program participants
When: Tuesday, August 2nd at 2:00 pm until Saturday August 6th at 11 am.
- Where: 4-H Conference & Education Center. 5390 4-H Road, NW, Salem, OR 97304
- Who: 6 to 8 grades middle school students registered with the Migrant Education Program.
- Last day to register: Sunday, July 17, 2022
- Online Registration Opens April 19, 2022
- What2Bring Form in Spanish
Students Learn while having fun outdoors, about science, engineering, technology, art, etc. The students will develop leadership skills, learn about culture, and participate in sports such as soccer, volleyball, basketball, rowing and swimming, among others.
Challenging minds and bodies! To make the best better! Through Science, Engineering, Technology, Health, Education, Business, Natural Resources, Culture, Nutrition, and Sports.
The camp is designed to develop leadership skills, and improve knowledge to increase the academic possibilities of Latino children youth, and families in Oregon.
- Participate in academic hands-on-workshops, learning about career opportunities.
- Learn about college admissions, financial aid, scholarships, and how to prepare for college.
- Participate in sports, talent shows, cultural presentations, and listen to motivational speakers.
- Meet college students, recruiters, instructors, college administrators, and Latino professionals.
- Meet other school students with great goals, dreams, and vision.