Aug 3 - Aug 14, 2020
No Cost [Only for youth that belongs to the Migrant Program]
Questions and Answers for Kahoot "Play4College" online game. Please print them, or read them to study:
Click here for Questions
Preguntas y Respuestas para Kahoot "Juega para la Universidad" en linea. Por favor imprimelas o leelaspara estudiar:
Haz clic aqui para las preguntas
Zoom Link para jugar "play4College" Monday, August 3rd - 14th
Teams for Migrant "Play4College"online game
Click here for Teams
Schedules for Migrant "Play4College"
Click here for Schedule
- When: Monday, August 3th at 9:00 am until Friday August 14th at 5 pm.
- Where: Online
- Who: Migrant Middle School Students from 6 to 8 grades.
- Last day to register: Saturday, July 29, 2020
- Online Registration Opens February 1st, 2020
Instructions to Register in Ideal Logic: Click Here
What to Bring Form
Forma "Que Traer"
“¡Jugar Para la Universidad” es un juego en línea creado por el equipo de 4-H donde los participantes tendrán la oportunidad de competir y aprender todo mientras se divierten ganando premios, incluyendo camisetas, calculadoras, mochilas y mucho más!
Students Learn while having fun outdoors, about science, engineering, technology, art, etc. The students will develop leadership skills, learn about culture, and participate in sports such as soccer, volleyball, basketball, rowing and swimming, among others.
Challenging minds and bodies! To make the best better! Through Science, Engineering, Technology, Health, Education, Business, Natural Resources, Culture, Nutrition, and Sports.
The camp is designed to develop leadership skills, and improve knowledge to increase the academic possibilities of Latino children youth, and families in Oregon.
- Participate in academic hands-on-workshops, learning about career opportunities.
- Learn about college admissions, financial aid, scholarships, and how to prepare for college.
- Participate in sports, talent shows, cultural presentations, and listen to motivational speakers.
- Meet college students, recruiters, instructors, college administrators, and Latino professionals.
- Meet other school students with great goals, dreams, and vision.