Oregon 4-H Multicultural Middle School Summer Camp 2019
5390 4 H Road Northwest
Salem, OR 97304
- When: Tuesday, August 6th at 2:00 pm until Saturday August 10th at 11 am.
- Where: 4-H Conference & Education Center. 5390 4-H Road, NW, Salem, OR 97304
- Who: Middle School Students from 6 to 8 grades.
- Last day to register: Monday, July 30, 2019
- Online Registration Opens February 1, 2019
- Scholarships available for first time campers included in registration. Contact Jaime Guillen for more information.
Challenging minds and bodies! To make the best better! Through Science, Engineering, Technology, Health, Education, Business, Natural Resources, Culture, Nutrition, and Sports.
The camp is designed to develop leadership skills, and improve knowledge to increase the academic possibilities of Latino children youth, students from other cultures and backgrounds and their families in Oregon.
- Participate in academic hands-on-workshops, learning about career opportunities.
- Learn about college admissions, financial aid, scholarships, and how to prepare for college.
- Participate in sports, talent shows, cultural presentations, and listen to motivational speakers.
- Meet college students, recruiters, instructors, college administrators, and Latino professionals.
- Meet other school students with great goals, dreams, and vision.