Outreach summer camps
The overnight 24-hour-a-day International Summer Camp is designed for Latino and under served population youth in grades 3-8. It focuses on helping youth improve academic skills, develop leadership skills, and participate in healthy physical activities.
- 4-H International Elementary Summer Camp 2019 (Closed)
- Que Traer
- 4-H Multicultural Middle School Summer Camp 2019 (Closed)
- 4-H Migrant Middle School Summer Camp 2019 (Closed)
- Waiting List Registration for 4-H Migrant Middle School Summer Camp 2019 (Closed)
- Camp Counselor Registrations 2019 - All students that want to be Camp Counselors in the 4-H Outreach International Summer Camps are required to participate in at least two OLI Conferences, and are required to register in Ideal-Logic. Please answer the questions of Camp preferences. Remember that Camp Counselors do not have to pay for OLI III. It is FREE for Camp Counselors.
- Volunteers/Staff Registration 2019 Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer with the 4-H family. We welcome you and ask you to please register in Ideal-Logic and answer the questions as to what event or conference you would like to volunteer. Thank you