When you will have access to the vaccine is based on Oregon Health Authority's phased, equity-based plan. Learn where to find vaccine information in your area.
Have a question about the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Check out the Oregon Health Authority website.
- Text ORCOVID to 898211 to get text/SMS updates (English and Spanish only)
- Email ORCOVID@211info.org (All languages)
If you can't find the answer on the website, by text, or by email:
- Call 211 or 1-866-698-6155 from 6 a.m. – 7 p.m. daily, including holidays. Please be aware that wait times may be long due to high call volumes. There is an option to get a call back rather than wait on hold. (Languages spoken: English and Spanish. Free interpretation available for all other languages.)
- TTY: Dial 711 and call 1-866-698-6155