Community Connections : Health Department Guidance
Mission: Is to protect, preserve and promote the health and well being of all Baker County residents
Clinic Hours: Please call 541-523-8211 for available appointments.
- Home visiting programs for 1st time parents, for children under 5 or with special needs.
- Birth and Death Certificates
- Communicable Disease Investigation/Reporting
- OHP Assistance for pregnant women
- Water Testing
- Temporary Food Permits
- For full list please visit the site