OSU Extension resumption planning
OSU Extension programming and office hours are evolving with new guidance from the university and the state.
Prioritizing safety and success, OSU Extension’s plans comply and align with:
- Oregon State University COVID-19 Safety and Success information
- Oregon State University Pathway to Fall to resume traditional on-site and in-person activities at OSU locations for academic year 2021-22.
- State Executive Orders
- Oregon Health Authority (OHA), Higher Education Coordinating Commission (HECC) Guidance for the Conduct of In-Person Instructional, Residential, and Research Activities at Oregon Colleges and Universities (Note: The in-person instruction requirements do not apply to Extension)
- Industry-specific guidance, including for youth programs or other categories as applicable
- Local health authority requirements and State of Oregon County Risk Levels and associated guidance
Photo by Stephen Ward. (Cropped from original)