2018 Beef Industry Tour - Douglas County
Efficiency of the Cow Herd - Topics:
- Basics of Body Condition Score
- Local extension faculty-Oregon State University
- Cow Nutrition During Gestation and the Effect on Cow and Calf Performance
- David Bohnert-OSU EOARC-Burns & Union
- Cow Size and Efficience
- Leticia Henderson-OSU Extension, Baker County
- Bull Selection and Genetics
- Benton Glaze-University of Idaho, TFREC-Twin Falls
- Economic Tools to Manage the Cow Herd
- John Ritten-University of Wyoming, Laramie
There is no cost to attend, but pre-registration is required and due by October 19.
Pizza will be provided!
For program questions, contact Cassie Bouska 541-572-5263 x25290 or email@example.com.
For accommodation requests, please contact Douglas County OSU Extension Service 541-672-4461 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1134 SE Douglas Ave, PO Box 1165
Roseburg, OR 97470