This page provides instructions for sewing a cloth face covering based on the Instructions on how to make a face covering from John Hopkins Medicine. It includes tips, suggestions and alterations to make it easier for youth and other beginning sewers. Learn more about cloth face coverings to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- 9” x 14“ piece of 100% prewashed woven cotton fabric
- Two colors of pins, six of each
- ½” or 1” double sided bias tape
- Two lengths of 1/2" ribbon at least 48" long
- A bodkin or small-diameter crochet hook