A recording of a webinar touring through two new OSU guides to help you garden for pollinators and then ask questions of all the authors. We covered everything from what shrubs to plant, how to use mason bees, shrubs and trees that bloom in winter and some garden designs that look great, attract a wide array of pollinators, but use plants that are readily available in local nurseries.
Joining us will be:
- Andony Melathopoulos, pollinator health Extension;
- Neil Bell, Extension community horticulturalist, Marion County, and professor;
- Signe Danler, Instructor, OSU Master Gardeners;
- Amy Jo Detweiler, community/commercial horticulturalist, central Oregon, professor;
- Nicole Sanchez, home and small-scale horticulturalist and assistant professor;
- Heather Stoven, community and Small Farms horticulturalist, assistant professor.
Links mentioned during the webinar: