Josephine County Farm to School
Join the OSU At-Home Family Food & Garden Club FREE for 4th and 5th graders and their family
Starting on May 11, this free eight-week Kids Club will help you:
Learn how to grow food with the Home Garden kit
- Junior Master Gardener Handbook full of activities and information related to gardening and the environment.
- Seed to Supper beginner’s guide to low-cost vegetable gardening will be a great resource for everyone in the family.
- Garden tools including a trowel, three-pronged cultivator, watering can, and gloves.
- Seeds and soil to plant a container garden.
Explore Tasty Food and Recipes using the Food & Nutrition kit
- Food Hero cookbook, Farmer’s Market Cookbook ,
- kitchen tools
- Pick and choose among fun weekly activities using your favorite fruits, veggies and grains in recipes the whole family can enjoy
- Get creative with art and science projects
Discover local food at the Growers Market
- Families will receive a gift certificate in June to use at the Grants Pass Growers market for fresh locally grown produce or plant starts!
Browse Extension's resources
- Health Outreach
- Local, Regional, and Community Food Systems
- Food Security
- Nutrition and Healthy Eating
- Garden Vegetables and Herbs
- Gardening Techniques