710 SW 5th Ave
Ontario, OR 97914
Dec 11, 2019 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
What is BQA?
- Nationally Coordinated, state implemented program
- Provides common sense animal production techniques, along with scientific knowledge to raise cattle under optimum management and environmental conditions
Who Should Attend?
- Cow-Calf Producers
- All cattle producers in need of recertification
- Upholds consumer confidence in the beef industry
- Demonstrates commitment to food safety and quality
RSVP before Monday, December 9th.
Note: BQA Certification is for adults only.
In partnership with:
Oregon Beef Council
National Beef Quality Assurance Program