645 NW Monroe Ave
Corvallis, OR 97389
Mar 8 - Jul 13, 2023
Wednesdays & Thursdays at 6-7 p.m.:
Wednesday March 8
CANCELLED Thursday March 16 - Event update: The Public Seed Library Lecture on Thursday, March 16 is CANCELLED due to the speaker's illness and will be rescheduled in the future. Please stay tuned.
Thursday April 6
Wednesday April 12
Thursday May 4
Wednesday May 10
Wednesday June 14
Thursday July 13
FREE - drop in
Free lectures open to the public in the Corvallis Library Meeting Room on Wednesdays & Thursdays at 6-7 p.m. offered by Benton County Master Gardeners and local area gardening experts. The new Public Seed Library provides donated
Free vegetable, herb & flower seeds for all!
- Wednesday March 8: Garden planning, crop families, succession gardening, and resources with BCMG Brenda Bye
- CANCELLED Thursday March 16: CANCELLED due to the speaker's illness and will be rescheduled in the future. Please stay tuned.
- Thursday April 6: Starting seeds inside, direct seeding, and transplanting with BCMG Brenda Bye
- Wednesday April 12: Row covers, vertical gardening, and irrigation with BCMG Emily Herb
- Thursday May 4: Thinning, weeding, and succession planting with BCMG Emily Herb
- Wednesday May 10: "Weather Wise Gardening": Understanding local microclimate, using weather forecasts and historical climate data in garden planning & decision-making with Mark Luterra, Wild Garden Seed
- Wednesday June 14: Vegetable garden organic pest management with BCMG Rich Little
- Thursday July 13: Harvesting & preserving crops, and fall season planting with BCMG Emily Herb
OSU Extension Service prohibits discrimination in all its programs, services, activities, and materials. Accommodation requests related to a disability should be made by two weeks ahead of the event to Elizabeth Records, 541-730-3471 or [email protected]