Drip Irrigation – How, What, When, Where, Why, and YOU!- In the Garden Series*
WCMGA Education Garden at PCC Rock Creek
17705 Northwest Springville Road
Portland, OR 97229
Thinking about drip irrigation but not sure where to start? Well, here’s the answer. In this session Jennifer Peters, Landscape Technology Department Chair, PCC Rock Creek and Susan Albright, Master Gardener, will cover the following:
- drip vs. overhead watering
- how to convert an existing system from overhead to drip
- determining water needs for your site’s size, light conditions, soil and plants
- installation options
- resources for information and supplies
- tour of irrigation system at WCMGA Education Garden at PCC Rock Creek (weather permitting): hands-on activity with take-home sample plus ample time for questions.
No registration needed
On Saturdays all campus parking areas are available for free.
*Counts towards continuing education credit.