Have a Gardening Question?

Contact Us

You can contact our Yamhill County Master Gardeners by phone at 503-434-8918 or by email at [email protected]

Ask an Expert

Have a question? Ask an Expert!

Ask an Expert is a way for you to get answers from the Oregon State University Extension Service. We have experts in family and health, community development, food and agriculture, coastal issues, forestry, programs for young people, and gardening.

Ask us a question

Was this page helpful?