2021 Statewide Conference
Announcing the fully virtual 2021 Statewide Oregon Master Naturalist Conference & Annual Meeting!
Conference Dates: Friday, February 12 & Saturday, February 13, 2021
Fee: $25, Click here to register online
Dr. J. Drew Lanham,author of The Home Place: Memoirs of a Colored Man’s Love Affair with Nature and Alumni Distinguished Professor of Wildlife Ecology and Master Teacher at Clemson University
Dr. Leigh Torres, Director of the Marine Mammal Institute's Geospatial Ecology of Marine Megafauna Laboratory
Conference Format & What to Expect:
- February 12th will feature a a series of concurrent 75-minute sessions on PNW pollinators, birds, Indigenous cultural burning practices, mammals in the winter, and eastern Oregon. Each session includes 15 minutes for Q & A.
- February 13th will feature a series of concurrent 90-minute skill-building workshops on diversity, equity, and inclusion, environmental education, interpretation, lichen ID, and nature journaling.
- February 13th will conclude with a town hall style annual meeting.
- The conference website will be live soon and will provide you with access to the conference program and links to join each session.
- All sessions will be recorded and made available on the conference website through the end of February.
- You do not need to register for individual sessions.
Questions? Contact the conference planning committee.
Thank you to our conference planning committee members Jack Shorr, Kathy Newman, Jason O'Brien, and Alice Phillips. A special thank you to Oregon Master Naturalist Robin Jensen for the conference artwork.