Outreach summer camps
The overnight 24-hour-a-day International Summer Camp is designed for Latino and under served population youth in grades 3-8. It focuses on helping youth improve academic skills, develop leadership skills, and participate in healthy physical activities.
- 4-H International Elementary Summer Camp 2019 (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/4h/events/oregon-4-h-international-elementary-summer-camp) (Closed)
- Que Traer (https://oregonstate.box.com/s/b42582cmohfftfdqzkl4zv07awcsevnx)
- 4-H Multicultural Middle School Summer Camp 2019 (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/4h/events/oregon-4-h-multicultural-middle-school-summer-camp-2019)(Closed)
- 4-H Migrant Middle School Summer Camp 2019 (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/4h/events/oregon-4-h-migrant-middle-school-summer-camp-2019) (Closed)
- Waiting List Registration for 4-H Migrant Middle School Summer Camp 2019 (https://apps.ideal-logic.com/osu4h?key=TQQJ-SX5KS_K9KH-5PTF_9c403b08) (Closed)
- Camp Counselor Registrations 2019 - All students that want to be Camp Counselors in the 4-H Outreach International Summer Camps are required to participate in at least two OLI Conferences, and are required to register in Ideal-Logic. (https://apps.ideal-logic.com/osu4h?key=TQQJ-SX5KS_K9KH-5PTF_de0d254a) Please answer the questions of Camp preferences. Remember that Camp Counselors do not have to pay for OLI III. It is FREE for Camp Counselors.
- Volunteers/Staff Registration 2019 Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer with the 4-H family. We welcome you and ask you to please register in Ideal-Logic (https://apps.ideal-logic.com/osu4h?key=TQQJ-SX5KS_K9KH-5PTF_ae7877b4) and answer the questions as to what event or conference you would like to volunteer. Thank you