Farm to School and school gardens in the Portland area
Connecting schools with local food producers and supporting garden-based education are cross-cutting Extension themes. Activities connect the cafeteria, classroom and community and help Oregon kids, farmers and communities thrive!
- Need help finding your county leads?
- Want to sell food to schools?
- Want to buy food for your school nutrition program?
- Looking for education resources?
Browse Extension's resources
- Local, Regional, and Community Food Systems (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/food/food-systems)
- Nutrition and Healthy Eating (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/families-health/nutrition)
- Youth Education Resources (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/families-health/youth)
Browse all OSU Extension resources by topic (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/topics). Or search for resources (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/search).