Fire Preparedness in Clackamas County
In this video, you will hear from representatives from OSU Extension Forestry & Natural Resources, Clackamas Soil & Water Conservation District, Hoodland Fire, Clackamas Fire, Clackamas Disaster Management, and more to learn about wildfire preparedness in Clackamas County. This video will offer details about fire and emergency response specific to Clackamas County.
This video is part of the OSU Extension Fire aware. Fire prepared. webinar series. Visit the Fire Program online webinar guide (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/fire-program/online-webinar-guide) for videos and resources.
- Provide critical local information and contacts to assist residents with fire preparedness
- Learn Clackamas County fire and emergency response structure
- Get inspired to take action!
- Alan Fitzpatrick, Office of State Fire Marshal
- Amanda Rau, OSU Extension Fire Specialist
- Scott Kline, Hoodland Fire
- Gregg Ramirez, Clackamas Fire
- Jay Wilson, Clackamas County Disaster Management
- Kari Shanklin, Clackamas Fire District #1 Deputy Fire Marshal
- Daniel Nibouar, Clackamas County Disaster Management
- Kimberly Galland, Natural Resource Conservation Service
- Lisa Kilders, Clackamas County Soil and Water Conservation District
- Steve Rayne, Clackamas County resident and defensible space expert
- Glen Sachet, Public Information Officer and Firewise USA® community member