The OSU Extension Service provides research-based knowledge and education that strengthens local economies, sustains natural resources, and promotes healthy communities, families, and individuals.
In the Lane County area, we currently offer programs in:
- 4-H Youth Development (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/4h/lane)
- Nutrition Education (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/lane/nutrition-education-program)
- Food Safety & Preservation (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/mfp)
- Farming (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/smallfarms/southern-willamette-valley)
- Home Gardening (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/lane/home-garden-landscape)
- Forestry & Natural Resources (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/lane/forestry-natural-resources)
- Well Water (http://wellwater.oregonstate.edu/)
We offer a variety of online educational resources that help Oregonians solve problems and lead better lives. See all of our Online Resources and Activities (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/lane/online-resources-activities).
*We are still here to answer your questions! Though most of us are working remotely, you may still contact our office by phone at 541-344-5859 and we will return your call within 48 hours or less or feel free to email (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) us. You may also email the faculty and staff directly - see the faculty and staff page to contact us directly.*
Services we can still help with:
- Pressure canner gauge testing
- Food preservation/safety questions
- Gardening questions
- Commercial Horticulture questions
- 4-H questions
- Small Farms, pasture, etc. questions
Our faculty and staff are still here for you!