OSU Extension in Lane County
OSU Extension’s network of teachers, experts, mentors and volunteers is at your service, across Oregon and here at home. Learning with you. Sharing knowledge. Putting lessons into practice.
When we work together, we can create positive change in our communities. Helping farmers and gardeners grow healthy foods. Strengthening our economic and ecological future. Helping people of all ages, families and communities thrive. And much more. We’re here to help.
How we serve you
Due to COVID-19, our office is open by appointment only until further notice. We continue to offer Extension programs online, and we are available via email and phone.
Call us at 541-344-5859 to schedule an appointment.
We provide reliable, research-based education and advice to help you make informed decisions. Access is affordable—often free. Learn through one-on-one conversations with experts, workshops, conferences, publications, hotlines, online classes, and youth development clubs and activities.
In the Lane County area, we currently offer programs in:
- 4-H Youth Development (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/4h/lane)
- Nutrition Education (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/lane/nutrition-education-program)
- Food Safety & Preservation (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/lane/food-safety-preservation)
- Farming (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/smallfarms/southern-willamette-valley)
- Home Gardening (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/lane/home-garden-landscape)
- Forestry & Natural Resources (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/lane/forestry-natural-resources)
- Well Water (http://wellwater.oregonstate.edu/)
- Livestock & Forages (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/douglas/livestock-forages)
Hours of operation
Open by appointment only.
Wearing face coverings and physical distancing is required for all employees and visitors, per Oregon Statute and Oregon State University guidelines.