Food. Farm. Families. Serving Marion County Residents Since 1911.
Who We Are. What We Do.
We offer objective, research-based information to help Marion County youth and adults solve problems, develop life skills and manage resources wisely. As part of OSU and other research-based institutions, our faculty, staff and volunteers provide the following services:
- 4-H Youth Development (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/4h/marion)
- Agritourism (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/community-vitality/tourism)
- Community Horticulture (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/marion/home-garden-landscape)
- Dairy Management (http://blogs.oregonstate.edu/dairy/)
- Family Community Health
- Field Crops (https://valleyfieldcrops.oregonstate.edu/)
- Forestry & Natural Resources (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/clackamas/forestry-natural-resources)
- Small Farms (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/smallfarms/mid-willamette)