Extension Service provides information and expertise across communities to inspire youth and adults to be lifelong learners, encourage a culture of healthy people and environments, and to collaborate with community partners & agencies to address real-world problems in Washington County.
We offer education and programs in the following areas:
- 4-H Youth Development (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/4h/washington)
- Master Gardeners (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/mg/metro) (includes info on how to ask gardening & pest management questions)
- Oregon Sea Grant (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/washington/watersheds-aquatic-health)
- Family and Community Health (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/washington/food-preservation-safety)
- Forestry & Natural Resources (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/washington/forestry-natural-resources)
- Small Farms (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/smallfarms)
Open by appointment only.