Master Gardener Program Quick Stats
All statistics are for the 2018 reporting year (November 2017 - October 2018).
- In Oregon, there were 2,959 Active Master Gardener Volunteers
- These volunteers donated a total of 210,997 hours, in support of OSU Extension Master Gardener Program.
- Master Gardeners had 128,518 public contacts, via Plant Clinics, public gardening classes, demonstration days and other activities.
- The monetary value of this service is $5.2 million dollars, and translates into an additional 103 FTE to OSU and OSU Extension. FTE stands for full time equivalent, and is used as a measure of full time employees.
- Master Gardeners donated an estimated 79,738 pounds of fresh produce, harvested from Master Gardener-managed community and demonstration gardens, to local food banks and food pantries.
Learn more about what we have done in past years, by reading our Annual Report.
- 2018 Annual Report (https://oregonstate.box.com/s/n3whdzu5ta74u2vomr2scz74nujlj1jx)
- 2017 Annual Report
- 2016 Annual Report (https://oregonstate.box.com/s/86xfsrobdi859r7emszdexngvo0vuptx)
- 2015 Annual Report (https://oregonstate.box.com/s/53swzlnslvcoeqemxyc1pzirrd8ff5ik)
- 2014 Annual Report (https://oregonstate.box.com/s/52cn0upvjkcarfjrmtbvv948yiognwyn)
- 2013 Annual Report (https://oregonstate.box.com/s/qq59u58zlmjiigkebljfmdfqhyidg0uw)
- 2012 Annual Report (https://oregonstate.box.com/s/br49r2qa6hg9fazr0d95zdi5n2a71ocy)
- 2011 Annual Report (https://oregonstate.box.com/s/0m3mj7exkqe6h8c3zx7gh2ii2cbaz8o2)
- 2010 Annual Report (https://oregonstate.box.com/s/a281th0so11oiemf6s45qitcpy3ncbqq)
- 2009 Annual Report (https://oregonstate.box.com/s/7x3ovy76v8a0x7zx477banmpe3v9zulk)
- 2008 Annual Report (https://oregonstate.box.com/s/19l1jkhbbajzyereyseau5roycq1whpf)