You can connect with us through local offices (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/find-us), workshops and classes, hotlines, publications (https://catalog.extension.oregonstate.edu/), Ask an Expert (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/ask-expert), online resources, local events (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/events), and more.
OSU Extension volunteers help us serve communities across Oregon. They work in Every Extension program area and come from all walks of life. Master-level volunteers are trained by university experts and in turn dedicate their time to teaching and enriching their communities.
As a volunteer, you could lead activities, extend educational programs, answer questions, or organize community service events.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- 4-H Youth Development (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/4h)
- Family and Community Health (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/family-community-health)
- Juntos (http://opencampus.oregonstate.edu/programs/juntos/)
- Master Gardener (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/mg)
- Master Food Preserver (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/mfp)
- Master Naturalist (http://oregonmasternaturalist.org/)
- Master Woodland Manager (http://extensionweb.forestry.oregonstate.edu/mwm)
- And more volunteer opportunities (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/programs)!
In addition, there are many opportunities to volunteer at educational events and on advisory boards in your area.
Contact your local OSU Extension office (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/find-us) to learn more about volunteer opportunities.
We work with a variety of partners — individuals, businesses, private-sector clubs and organizations, and other government agencies — to bring address needs, issues, and opportunities across our state and beyond.
We welcome the opportunity to collaborate with new partners. Contact your local OSU Extension office (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/find-us) if you would like to partner with OSU Extension.
All donations are vital to strengthening our programs. OSU Extension also accepts donations including securities and property (real estate, land, forestland, etc.). We greatly appreciate your support! Learn more about how to give. (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/about/donate)