The County Fair has opportunities to demonstrate your knowledge and mastery in your project areas. If you qualify at the county fair, you may also apply to the State Fair to showcase your skills with other 4-H members across Oregon. Come experience the fun!
2019 Clackamas County Fair
For many members, showing their projects at the County Fair is the highlight of summer! This year's fair will be August 13-17, 2019, at the Clackamas County Event Center. The theme is " Farm Fresh... Hand Made... Home Grown." 4-H members also show projects at the 4-H Horse Fair and 4-H Dog Fair in July.
Project exhibit and contest information for County Fair
View the resources for your project area to find guidelines and forms for exhibiting at the County Fair:
- Dog project (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/4h/clackamas/dog-project)
- HEARTH projects (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/4h/clackamas/hearth-projects)
- Horse project (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/4h/clackamas/horse-project)
- Livestock projects (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/4h/clackamas/livestock-projects)
- Small animal projects (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/4h/clackamas/small-animal-projects)