Our executive leadership team provides strategic leadership and oversight of the Division of Extension and Engagement (https://engagement.oregonstate.edu/) and its component programs and initiatives, including the OSU Extension Service.
Interim Vice Provost, Division of Extension and Engagement
Interim Director, OSU Extension Service
Executive assistant: Jackie Russell (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/jackie-russell)
Associate Provost, Division of Extension and Engagement
Associate Director, OSU Extension Service
Executive Assistant: Kim Tarrant (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/kim-tarrant)
Strategic administrative service teams provide leadership and support for functions and initiatives of the OSU Extension Service, our programs, and our employees.
- Jennifer Alexander (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/jennifer-alexander): Communications and marketing
- Ana Lu Fonseca (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/ana-lu-fonseca): Diversity, equity and inclusion
- Tiffany Gillis (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/tiffany-gillis): Fiscal operations
- Lucas Turpin (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/lucas-turpin): Information technology
- Marcia Dickson (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/marcia-dickson): Regional operations
Our program leaders (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/about/program-areas) provide strategic leadership and administrative oversight of our educational programming, content and activities around seven major focus areas.
- Marilyn Lesmeister (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/marilyn-lesmeister): 4-H Youth Development
- Sam Angima (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/sam-angima): Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Roberta Riportella (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/roberta-riportella): Family and Community Health
- Scott Leavengood (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/scott-leavengood): Forestry and Natural Resources
- Jeff Sherman (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/jeff-sherman): OSU Open Campus
- Kris Elliott (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/kristopher-elliott): Outdoor School
- Dave Hansen (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/david-hansen): Sea Grant
OSU Extension has six administrative regions (https://oregonstate.box.com/s/vt3rsrjpwjnvhwy7ukaoifud7qzktxey). Our regional directors provide leadership, vision, and administrative oversight for regional initiatives and programs. Regional directors’ responsibilities include helping to identify regional and local issues and needs; promoting internal and external partnerships and collaboration; ensuring visibility of and access to the full complement of OSU and OSU Extension resources for residents; supervising program faculty; managing budgets; and promoting principles and practices of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
|Wiley Thompson (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/wiley-thompson)||Coastal||Clatsop, Columbia, Coos, Curry, Lincoln, Tillamook|
|Nicole Strong (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/nicole-strong)||Central||Crook, Deschutes, Gilliam, Hood River, Jefferson, Morrow, Sherman, Warm Springs, Wasco, Wheeler|
|Natalie Kinion (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/natalie-kinion)||Eastern||Baker, Grant, Harney, Malheur, Umatilla, Union, Wallowa|
|Angela Sandino (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/angela-sandino)||North Willamette||Clackamas, Multnomah, Washington|
|Jamie Davis (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/jamie-davis)||Southern||Douglas, Jackson, Josephine, Klamath, Lake|
|Richard Riggs (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/richard-riggs)||Western||Benton, Linn, Lane, Marion, Polk, Yamhill|
Our local liaisons focus on county and local needs and relationships, working closely with regional directors and others.