Our executive leadership team provides strategic leadership and oversight of the Division of Extension and Engagement (https://engagement.oregonstate.edu/) and its component programs and initiatives, including the OSU Extension Service.
Vice Provost, Division of Extension and Engagement
Director, OSU Extension Service
Executive assistant: Kim Tarrant (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/kim-tarrant)
Associate Vice Provost, Extension and Engagement
Associate Director, Director of Operations
Strategic administrative service teams provide leadership and support for functions and initiatives of the OSU Extension Service, our programs, and our employees.
- Anita Azarenko (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/anita-azarenko): Special Assistant to the Vice Provost for Extension and Engagement
- Jennifer Alexander (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/jennifer-alexander): Communications and marketing
- Ana Lu Fonseca (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/ana-lu-fonseca): Diversity, equity and inclusion
- Tiffany Gillis (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/tiffany-gillis): Fiscal operations
- Marcia Dickson (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/marcia-dickson): Human Resources
- Lucas Turpin (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/lucas-turpin): Information technology
Our program leaders (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/about/program-areas) provide strategic leadership and administrative oversight of our educational programming, content and activities around major focus areas.
- Cathy Haas (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/cathryn-haas): 4-H Youth Development
- Sam Angima (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/sam-angima): Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Allison Myers: (https://health.oregonstate.edu/people/allison-myers) Family and Community Health (interim)
- Holly Ober (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/holly-ober): Forestry and Natural Resources
- Karen Swanger (https://health.oregonstate.edu/people/karen-swanger): OSU KidSpirit
- Jeff Sherman (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/jeff-sherman): OSU Open Campus
- Kris Elliott (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/kristopher-elliott): Outdoor School
- Jamie Doyle (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/jamie-doyle): Sea Grant (acting)
OSU Extension has six administrative regions (https://oregonstate.box.com/s/vt3rsrjpwjnvhwy7ukaoifud7qzktxey). Our regional directors provide leadership, vision, and administrative oversight for regional initiatives and programs. Regional directors’ responsibilities include helping to identify regional and local issues and needs; promoting internal and external partnerships and collaboration; ensuring visibility of and access to the full complement of OSU and OSU Extension resources for residents; supervising program faculty; managing budgets; and promoting principles and practices of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
|Wiley Thompson (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/wiley-thompson)||Coastal||Clatsop, Columbia, Coos, Curry, Lincoln, Tillamook|
|Nicole Strong (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/nicole-strong)||Central||Crook, Deschutes, Gilliam, Hood River, Jefferson, Morrow, Sherman, Warm Springs, Wasco, Wheeler|
|Natalie Kinion (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/natalie-kinion)||Eastern||Baker, Grant, Harney, Malheur, Umatilla, Union, Wallowa|
|Angela Sandino (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/angela-sandino)||North Willamette||Clackamas, Multnomah, Washington|
|Jamie Davis (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/jamie-davis)||Southern||Douglas, Jackson, Josephine, Klamath, Lake|
|Richard Riggs (https://extension.oregonstate.edu/people/richard-riggs)||Western||Benton, Linn, Lane, Marion, Polk, Yamhill|
Administrative office managers and local liaisons
These Extension professionals focus on county and local needs and relationships, working closely with regional directors and others.