Jun 23, 2021 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm PDT
Free - Registration is required
Our team is having a discussion and panel to help you decide how much to charge for your farm products.
We will talk about what goes into pricing and the challenges both farmers and buyers face. You will then hear from a panel of speakers featuring five different types of buyers:
- Restaurant: Chef and Caterer - Kristin Lion
- Grocery Store: Produce Manager - Steve Swader
- Wholesale: Director of Purchasing with Organically Grown Company - Mike Neubeck
- Farmers Market: Farmers Market Manager - Rebecca Landis
- Farm to School: School Nutrition Services Directors - Whitney Ellersick & Anne Leavens
There will be time for questions to the panel and OSU Extension Small Farms Faculty after the presentation.