289 E Ellendale, Suite 301
Dallas, OR 97338
What can you do with your rural property? How can you be a good steward of the land?
Living on the Land is a workshop series tailored for small acreage landowners and those new to managing land to answer those questions and more relating to livestock, soil, water, weeds, and woods.
Classes will be held on Tuesday evenings from 6:00 to 8:30 p.m., beginning November 5th and concluding on December 3rd at the OSU Extension Service of Polk County Conference Room located in Dallas at 289 E Ellendale. OSU Extension Service of Polk County is sponsoring the five-part series.
- Nov 5 - Land Stewardship Planning
- Nov 12 - Water Rights, Wells & Septic Systems
- Nov 19 - Pasture, Mud, and Manure Management
- Nov 26 - Woodlands & Riparian Area Management
- Dec 3 - Soils and Weed Management
The registration fee for the entire series is $30.00 per person or $45 for two partners from the same farm or property. Registration is required prior to workshop.