Have you thought about learning to can fruits, vegetables, jams, jellies, fish or game meat this summer?
Are you an experienced canner who would like an update on the latest USDA recommendations?
Then plan to attend one or more of the canning classes held at the OSU Extension Office in Tillamook.
Each class will cost $15 if registered by the pre-registration date or $20 for late registration.
Participants will take home something they have canned.
- Canning Fruits, Pie Fillings, Jams & Jellies
- Saturday, June 30, 10 am – 1 pm
- Pre-register by Thursday, June 28
- Canning Meat, Fish & Poultry
- Saturday, July 28, 10 am – 2 pm
- Pre-register by Thursday, July 26
- Canning Pickles, Tomatoes & Salsa
- Saturday, Sept 8, 10 am – 1 pm
- Pre-register by Thursday, Sept 6