2019 Summer Canning Classes
Have you thought about learning to can fruits, vegetables, jams, jellies, fish or game meat this summer?
Are you an experienced canner who would like an update on the latest USDA recommendations? Then plan to attend one or more of the canning classes held at the OSU Extension Office in Tillamook.
Each class will cost $15 if registered by the pre-registration date or $20 for late registration. Participants will take home something they have canned.
- Canning Fruits, Fruit Pie Fillings, Jams & Jellies
- Saturday, June 29, 10 am – 1 pm
- Pre-register by Thursday, June 27
- Canning Meat, Fish, Poultry & Vegetables
- Saturday, July 20, 10 am – 2 pm
- Pre-register by Thursday, July 18
- Canning Pickles, Tomatoes & Salsa
- Saturday, August 24, 10 am – 1 pm
- Pre-register by Thursday, August 22