Jan 14 - Apr 22, 2021
Selected Thursdays, 6:00 to 7:30 p.m.
Build your forest management toolbox. Tailored to eastern Oregon forests, this free series will address a wide range of management objectives and forest types. Brought to you by OSU Extension, the My Blue Mountains Woodlands Partnership, the Klamath-Lake Forest Health Partnership, and the Partnership for Forestry Education.
Pre-registration is required to participate in the webinars in real time and take advantage of question and answer opportunities. Register for as many or few of the classes as you would like.
Visit the series website for class descriptions, reference recommendations, instructor information, and recordings of classes (posted by the Monday following each class).
- January 14: Basic Concepts of Forest Management
- January 21: Silvicultural Systems
- January 28: Density Management
- February 4: Managing for Timber
- February 18: Managing for Wildlife
- February 25: Managing for Grazing
- March 4: Identification and Management of Eastern Oregon Hardwoods
- March 11: Reforestation and Vegetation Management
- March 18: Managing Slash and Fuels
- March 25: Managing Ponderosa Pine Forests
- April 8: Managing Mixed Conifer Forests
- April 15: Managing Western and Rocky Mountain Juniper
- April 22: Managing Lodgepole Pine Forests