We provide Nutrition Education to limited-resource individuals, children, and adults through our team of Educators in Washington County, and our Metro Hispanic Nutrition Office in SE Portland. Workshops and support are available in English, Spanish, Russian, and more.
Our Vision: Working together to educate and equip Oregonians to live healthy, active lives through nutrition education.
Practical . . . Relevant . . . Hands-on . . . Fun
All at no cost to participants
We reach income-eligible adults, youth and families with:
- Classes in the community
- Classes at high-need schools
Program benefits for participants:
- Are more food secure and report they are less likely to run out of food
- Make better food choices and learn the importance of physical activity
- Learn and plan how to stretch food dollars
- Learn to handle food safely