- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Welcome to Clackamas County
Serving Clackamas County Residents since 1917
The Oregon State University Extension Service provides objective, researched-based knowledge and education that strengthens local economies, sustains natural resources, and promotes healthy communities, families, and individuals. Clackamas County Extension serves local citizens with programs in:
- Agriculture, for questions, go to the North Willamette Research & Extension Center website
- Small Farm school will be held in September, 2017
- Family and Community Health, Free pressure gauge testing, registration for Food Preservation classes are now open.
- Home Gardening, Master Gardener clinic hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00am-12:00pm, 1:00-4:00pm.
- Trees and Forests, Community Forestry Day, every second Saturday of the month at Hopkins Demonstration Forest. Call ahead to be included for lunch, 503-632-2150.
- Read the latest issue of our bi-monthly publication, Focus on Extension highlighting Extension programs in Clackamas County.
- Read about plans for a new Clackamas County Extension Education Center in the 2015-2016 Extension Community Report.
- The Food Safety and Preservation Hotline is open from July 11 - October 14, 2016. The number is 1-800-354-7319 (toll-free). The hotline is available Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm.
Our faculty, staff and volunteers provide:
Answers to questions and give advice by telephone, in person and email.
Informational tours, conferences, short courses, workshops and demonstrations.
Publications with specific research-based information on a variety of subjects.
Links to hundreds of research-based publications on our website.
Find us at:
200 Warner Milne Rd
Oregon City, OR 97045