- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Welcome to Clackamas County
Serving Clackamas County Residents since 1917
The Oregon State University Extension Service provides objective, researched-based knowledge and education that strengthens local economies, sustains natural resources, and promotes healthy communities, families, and individuals. Clackamas County Extension serves local citizens with programs in:
Our office will be closed in observance of Independence Day, Monday, July 4th, 2016
4-H, County Fair is August 16 - August 21
- Family and Community Health, Free pressure gauge testing, registration for Food Preservation classes are now open.
- Home Gardening, Master Gardener clinic hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00am-12:00pm, 1:00-4:00pm.
- Trees and Forests, Community Forestry Day, every second Saturday of the month at Hopkins Demonstration Forest. Call ahead to be included for lunch, 503-632-2150.
- Read the latest issue of our bi-monthly publication, Focus on Extension highlighting Extension programs in Clackamas County.
- Read about plans for a new Clackamas County Extension Education Center in the 2015-2016 Extension Community Report.
Our faculty, staff and volunteers provide:
Answers to questions and give advice by telephone, in person and email.
Informational tours, conferences, short courses, workshops and demonstrations.
Publications with specific research-based information on a variety of subjects.
Links to hundreds of research-based publications on our website.
Find us at:
200 Warner Milne Rd
Oregon City, OR 97045