- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Welcome to Clackamas County
Serving Clackamas County Residents since 1917
The Oregon State University Extension Service provides objective, researched-based knowledge and education that strengthens local economies, sustains natural resources, and promotes healthy communities, families, and individuals. Clackamas County Extension serves local citizens with programs in:
- 4-H, Enrollment packets can downloaded here.
- For Agriculture questions, go to the North Willamette Research & Extension Center website
- Family and Community Health, Free pressure gauge testing, registration for Food Preservation classes are now open.
- Home Gardening, Master Gardener clinic hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00am-12:00pm, 1:00-4:00pm.
- Trees and Forests, Community Forestry Day, every second Saturday of the month at Hopkins Demonstration Forest. Call ahead to be included for lunch, 503-632-2150.
- Read the latest issue of our bi-monthly publication, Focus on Extension highlighting Extension programs in Clackamas County.
- Care about (dairy) cows? Check out our new dairy extension blog, Dairy Bearing! Here is a clickable way for us at OSU to share research results, techniques, resources, announcements, and other items that might be of interest to anyone involved with dairy production.
- Read about plans for a new Clackamas County Extension Education Center in the 2015-2016 Extension Community Report.
Our faculty, staff and volunteers provide:
Answers to questions and give advice by telephone, in person and email.
Informational tours, conferences, short courses, workshops and demonstrations.
Publications with specific research-based information on a variety of subjects.
Links to hundreds of research-based publications on our website.
Find us at:
200 Warner Milne Rd
Oregon City, OR 97045