- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Kids. Communities. Environment.
Serving Clackamas County Residents Since 1917
Find us at:
200 Warner Milne Road
Oregon City OR 97045
Focus on Extension
Read the latest issue of our bi-monthly publication, Focus on Extension, highlighting Extension programs in Clackamas County. See our new format!
- Youth Tractor Training Goes on in Rain and Mud! The Youth Tractor Safety Training and Certification program at OSU's North Willamette Research and Extension Center south of Wilsonville was held during Spring Break, March 26-28--despite the weather more can be found at the Clackamas County facebook page.
- Do you have food preservation and food safety questions? Call us at (503) 655-8634.
- Community Forestry Day, every second Saturday of the month at Hopkins Demonstration Forest. Call ahead to be included in lunch (503) 632-2150.
- Enjoy delicious and kid friendly recipes. Become a Food Hero.
- See the Master Gardener program's Annual Gardening Calendar.
- Learn about the solar project at the North Willamette Research and Extension Center in Auroa. Solar Array at NWREC. Visit the North Willamette Research and Extension Center (NWREC) website.
- Please tell us about the health of our county! engAGE in Community wants you to be Healthy People in Healthy Places. MAPP it! Take a survey on your community - available in English and Spanish.