- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Kids. Communities. Environment.
Serving Clackamas County Residents Since 1917
Find us at:
200 Warner Milne Road
Oregon City OR 97045
Small Farms School is now open!
Small Farms School is a one day event held at Clackamas Community College on September 6, 2014. There are over 25 classes for beginning farmers and small scale land owners. Registration can be found on the Small Farms School page.
Focus on Extension
Read the latest issue of our bi-monthly publication, Focus on Extension, highlighting Extension programs in Clackamas County. See our new format!
- Do you have food preservation and food safety questions? Call the Food Preservation Hotline until October 17 at 1-800-354-7319, Monday - Friday, 9 am - 4 pm.
- Community Forestry Day, every second Saturday of the month at Hopkins Demonstration Forest. Call ahead to be included in lunch (503) 632-2150.
- Enjoy delicious and kid friendly recipes. Become a Food Hero.
- See the Master Gardener program's Annual Gardening Calendar.
- Learn about the solar project at the North Willamette Research and Extension Center in Auroa. Solar Array at NWREC. Visit the North Willamette Research and Extension Center (NWREC) website.
- Please tell us about the health of our county! engAGE in Community wants you to be Healthy People in Healthy Places. MAPP it! Take a survey on your community - available in English and Spanish.