- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Kids. Communities. Environment.
Serving Clackamas County Residents Since 1917
Find us at:
200 Warner Milne Road
Oregon City OR 97045
Focus on Extension
Read the latest issue of our bi-monthly publication, Focus on Extension, highlighting Extension programs in Clackamas County. See our new format!
Clackamas County Master Gardener Clinic Hours, Monday through Friday, (October 2014 - February 2015), 9:00 am - 12:00 noon.
- Interested in food preservation classes? Check out our Food Preservation Classes to see what is available. If you would like to receive updates about upcoming classes, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at (503) 655-8631.
- Community Forestry Day, every second Saturday of the month at Hopkins Demonstration Forest. Call ahead to be included in lunch (503) 632-2150.
- Enjoy delicious and kid friendly recipes. Become a Food Hero.
- See the Master Gardener program's Annual Gardening Calendar.
- Learn about the solar project at the North Willamette Research and Extension Center in Auroa. Solar Array at NWREC. Visit the North Willamette Research and Extension Center (NWREC) website.
- Please tell us about the health of our county! engAGE in Community wants you to be Healthy People in Healthy Places. MAPP it! Take a survey on your community - available in English and Spanish.