- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Union County Extension Service Homepage
Hot Topics and seasonal information:
- 4-H Youth Development ~ 4-H State Fair information
- Family & Community Health ~ Healthy Eating
- Field Crops
- Forestry & Natural Resources ~ Forestry publications
- Livestock ~ Winter Livestock Management
- Master Gardening ~ OSU Extension gardening resources
Contact us Monday - Friday from 8 am -12 pm & 1 - 5 pm.
The Oregon State University Extension Service engages the people of Oregon with research-based knowledge and education that focus on strengthening communities and economies, sustaining natural resources, and promoting healthy families and individuals.