- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
State Fair 2013
State Fair Information and fairbook
All participants must fill out the following:
Livestock Exhibitors must ALSO fill out Animal Science Agreement
Linn County Fair 2013
Red, White, & Blue, This Fair's For You!
Linn County Fairbook 2013 - Individual sections available below!
- 4-H/FFA Show Schedule
- Horse Schedule
- General 4-H/FFA Fair Policies
- Admission and Parking
- Each participating 4-H member will receive a season admission pass. Each family will receive one adult season pass. Leaders, advisors, and superintendents will receive only one pass. One free parking pass will also be issued. Access to special arena events and concerts are not included with the pass
- Passes may be picked up at the 4-H Fair Office (trailer located between the arena and livestock barn) beginning July 13
- Special 4-H Season Passes may be purchased at the Fair Office – Adults $15 & Youth (age 6-11) $10, children 5 and under are Free. Passes may be purchased at the Fair Office.
- How to Register for Fair
- Record Book Guide
- Camping Reservation Form
CAMPING CONFIRMATION HORSE
CAMPING CONFIRMATION LIVESTOCK
- Camping Permit
- Camping Fee: $40 for campers, trailers and stock trailers, $20 for tents. Fee is for the week. Electricity will be available at some campsites. Make checks payable to Linn County Fair & Expo. Fee must be paid at time reservations are made (due with fair entry by June 3rd).
- Linn County 4-H/FFA Youth Exhibitor Agreement (Required by ALL Animal Members in 2013)
- 9th Annual Open Gaming Play Day-
- Animal Show Policies
- Cloverbud Entry Form **New for 2013**
- Large Animals
- Small Animals
- Static Exhibit Area General Rules
Explanation Cards - http://oregon.4h.oregonstate.edu/projects
Exhibit Tags - These will be preprinted and available to pick up Monday, July 15 at the fair.
- Expressive Arts
- Home Economics
- Clothing, Knitting and Crocheting Entry Form
- Food & Nutrition Entry Form- include Favorite Foods and Table Setting on this entry form
- Food Preservation Entry Form
- Favorite Foods Contest
In this contest, the 4-Her prepares the food at home. Only non-perishable foods will be allowed. (Hint: if the left-overs need refrigeration, then the food is not allowed).
The contestant will set one complete place setting with appropriate service featuring the favorite food as one of the menu items. They will need to explain to the judge why it is a favorite food of theirs. A menu card is required as part of the table setting.
Emphasis in this contest will be placed on the nutritional value of the food and menu, the contestants knowledge of nutrition and the established theme of the table setting.
- Table Setting Contest
- Cake Decorating Entry Form
- Home Environment Entry Form
- Natural Sciences