- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Linn County Fair 2015
"Country Fun Under The Summer Sun"
Record Book Checks - REQUIRED to participate in Fair!
Youth Livestock Auction Rules - Revised January, 2015
- 4-H/FFA Show Schedule
- Horse Schedule: June 29th - July 5th
- General 4-H/FFA Fair Policies
- Admission and Parking
- Camping Fee: $40 for campers, trailers and stock trailers. $20 for tents. Fee is for the week. Electricity is availablefor a portion of the camping spots, but there are no guarantees. Make checks payable to Linn County Fair &Expo. Fee must be paid at time reservations are made (due with fair entry by June 5th).
- Each participating 4-H member will receive a season admission pass. Each family will receive one adult season pass. Leaders, advisors, and superintendents will receive only one pass. One free parking pass will also be issued. Access to special arena events and concerts are not included with the pass.
- Passes may be picked up at the 4-H Fair Office (trailer located between the arena and livestock barn) beginning July13th.
- Special 4-H Season Passes may be purchased at the Main Linn County Fair Office –Ages 13 and older $15.00(Grandparent $13.00) & Youth 12 and under Free. Passes may be purchased at the Fair Office.
- How to Register for Fair
- Record Book Guide
- Camping Reservation Form
- Camping Permit
- Camping Fee: $40 for campers, trailers and stock trailers, $20 for tents. Fee is for the week. Electricity will be available at some campsites. Make checks payable to Linn County Fair & Expo. Fee must be paid at time reservations are made (due with fair entry by June 5th).
- Linn County 4-H/FFA Youth Exhibitor Agreement (Required by ALL Animal Members)
- Animal Show Policies
- Dog ($5 per specie per exhibitor)
- Large Animals ($5 per specie per exhibitor)
- Small Animals ($5 per specie per exhibitor)
- Static Exhibit Area General Rules
Explanation Cards - http://oregon.4h.oregonstate.edu/projects
Exhibit Tags - These will be preprinted and available to pick up Monday, July 13th at the fair.
- Science, Engineering, Technology
- Expressive Arts
- Cake Entry Form
- Expressive Arts Entry Form
- Photography Entry Form a maximum of six photos with no more than two per class will be allowed. Club exhibits do not count towards the number of total exhibits.
- Family & Consumer Science
- Natural Sciences & Outdoors
State Fair 2015
- State Fair Details for Exhibiting Letter
- Entry Form
- State Fair Fairbook
- All participants must fill out the following:
- Form Code of Conduct