- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Agent - Melissa Sherman
The purpose of 4-H is to assist youth in acquiring knowledge developing life skills and forming attitudes that will enable them to become self-directing, productive members of society. In Malheur County, approximately 400 youth are served and more than 100 volunteer leaders lead the way! We have several clubs and leaders that serve our youth in a variety of project areas.
Be sure to read the monthly newsletter to keep up-to-date on what is happening in Malheur County.
Check out the following information:
Scholarship Forms and Information
- Malheur County 4-H Scholarship Application
- Interviews April 7, 2014 4:00pm Extension Office
4-H Leaders Association Meetings: @ Extension Office
- April 28, 2014 @ 6:30pm
- 6:00pm Leaders Training-Record Books
- All Leaders, Teen Leaders, Volunteers & interested community members are encouraged to attend these meetings to keep up on current information. Many items are discussed which relate to the 4-H program.
Malheur County Jr. Livestock Sale Committee Meeting
- April 14, 2014 @ 6:30pm @ Extension Office
- There are 2 spots available on the committee. Please contact a mamber or Melissa Sherman if you are interested.