- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
The purpose of 4-H is to assist youth in acquiring knowledge developing life skills and forming attitudes that will enable them to become self-directing, productive members of society. In Malheur County, approximately 400 youth are served and more than 100 volunteer leaders lead the way! We have several clubs and leaders that serve our youth in a variety of project areas.
Be sure to read the monthly newsletter to keep up-to-date on what is happening in Malheur County.
2014 4-H Registration is now open! Register Today!
Check out the following information:
Scholarship Forms and Information
- Malheur County 4-H Scholarship Application
- 4-H Club Financial Report
- Fundraising Forms
- Vale Home Town Competitiveness – Youth Pillar Takes Off!
4-H Leaders Association Meeting- January 27, 2014
- Monday 01/27/2014 at 6:30p.m. at the Extension Office meeting room.
- All Leaders, Teen Leaders, Volunteers & interested community members are encouraged to attend these meetings to keep up on current information. Many items are discussed which relate to the 4-H program.
Malheur County Jr. Livestock Sale Committee Meeting
January13, 2014 @ 7:00pm @ Extension Office